[Asterisk-Dev] Zap show channels bug?

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Tue Jul 1 21:48:02 MST 2003

Actually, "zap show channels" was Matt Fredrickson's project before he
left for his Mormon mission.  He should be finishing his two year mission
next March, so it might get completed then, or possibly earlier if someone
wants to actually determine what would be useful info to display and make
a patch :)

Mark