[Asterisk-Dev] FWD: Cisco 12SP+ / VIP30 - Works with Asterisk (chan_skinny related)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Dec 26 06:55:57 MST 2003

Yep it helped me. My phone needed it changed to P002G204 from P002F202.
My warnings where a little different. Asterisk complained about length
of message. Once changed all warnings went away.

Of course I think I found a bug though. It seems that when my 12sp+
phone dials out via IAX, my IAX connection has to be ulaw just like the
phone. I'm going to look over it a bit later and see if I can get it to
be happy with the GSM IAX connection I have.

Thanks.