[Asterisk-Dev] Core dump with latest CVS on RedHat-7.2

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at ifax.com
Thu Dec 18 19:31:10 MST 2003

Chris,

Thanks for the reply - as far as I know everything was compiled on this box.

I noticed that RedHat-7.2 itself includes gsm and gsm-devel RPMs in its
distro, and that those seem to have disappeared in 7.3 and later - is it
possible they were conflicting with the gsm codec stuff in the main asterix
source? After an 'rpm -e gsm gsm-devel' and a recompile the problem
disappeared and I can load the GSM codec, but I think I did a few things
like a fresh CVS checkout in between so the rpm deletions might not have
actually fixed the problem at all.

Thanks again for your feedback!

-d

--