[Asterisk-Dev] Voicetronix?

Anthony Wood woody+asterisk at switchonline.com.au
Thu Dec 11 19:18:34 MST 2003

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 04:48:13PM -0700, Keith Vogt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was surfing around and found the voicetronix site. Has anyone looked at interfacing their 4 line card (http://www.voicetronix.com.au/vpb4_v4pci.htm) to *? Anyone know when/if Digium wil produce a X400P type card?

There is a chan_vpb in asterisk which apparently works with the openline4 and the openswitch6 and 12 voicetronix cards.

I don't use the cards, but a few people do, I'm not sure if there are any problems with them.  They are approved
for Australian use which is why I have been paying attention.

Digium are expecting the FXO modules for the TDM400P to be ready early next year. So you can have a PCI 4xFXO card from them then,
or any combo of FXO/FXS.

cheers,
Woody