[Asterisk-Dev] E1/PRA connection to existing PBX with Asterisk - SETUP ACK with Suggested Channel ID missing ?

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Tue Dec 2 13:50:56 MST 2003

I have seen this just recently with a setup that is quite close to the
one you are using.
The problem happened when I tried to upgrade all: Zaptel, Libpri and
Asterisk.

PSTN -----Asterisk ---[existingPBX]

            SIP

PSTN <-> SIP   Worked ok both ways.

PSTN <- * <- PBX  The same problem ( Missing mandatory IE ... )

At that time I downgraded back to  CVS-09-29
and got it working again. Probably Libpri would have been enough.

Then again I have exactly the same setup elsewhere where
the PBX is running the latest software. There I'm able to
use the latest CVS.

--Pertti