[Asterisk-Dev] Compiling problem

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Tue Dec 2 13:23:23 MST 2003

Hi,

Citeren Kang.ChenJi at c3smail.monmouth.army.mil:

> I believe I am using gnu make. In /usr/src/asterisk/Makefile, I commented
> following 3 lines, then the compiling went forward:
>
> #<<<<<<< Makefile
>         ln -s $(ASTSPOOLDIR)/voicemail/default $(DESTDIR)$(ASTSPOOLDIR)/vm

> $(ASTSPOOLDIR)/voicemail . )
> #=======
>         ln -s $(ASTSPOOLDIR)/voicemail/default $(DESTDIR)$(ASTSPOOLDIR)/vm

> $(ASTSPOOLDIR)/voicemail . )

This is all typical behaviour of a CVS merge-conflict. So some local changes
in the Makefile and changes on the CVS-repository confused the system. Make a
backup of your local changes, remove the Makefile entirely, do a cvs update.
CVS will checkout a proper version. Modify that file with your local changes
if nessecary.

--
Best regards,
Florian Overkamp