[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk on non-linux OSes

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Thu Aug 28 20:18:44 MST 2003

	Ok..

	Assuming Mark will accept the patch, I'll start working on
some well documented autoconf things next week.  (Spending part
of the holiday weekend at the inlaws place ..)

	btw, can someone answer my __P question?
what is it?  what does it mean?

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net