[Asterisk-Dev] The hardware codec integration

Peter Grace pgrace at fierymoon.com
Tue Aug 19 06:25:07 MST 2003

<mandatory-idiomatic-rodney-king-reference>

Cuh..Cuh..Cuh.. Can't we all just get along?  <weep!>

</mandatory-idiomatic-rodney-king-reference>

As for your working for Quicknet, hey, that's great.  Take
your rant off this list and address the necessary parties
directly.  You're not helping your company's reputation by
mouthing off that some of the most esteemed developers on
the list are being pragmatic.  An incredibly small violin
plays for you!  If your company had half of the drive to
please it's customers as Jeremy has in angst, this
conversation would not be happening.

As for why *I'm* sullying the list by even posting this --
it seems as if in the last month there have been quite a
few border skirmishes on the list here, and I don't think
that's a very effective means of facilitating improvement.
Just my two cents, but we are here to improve a product,
not to take stabs at each other because we do X or Y things
differently, or we have Z strong opinion on [A/B/C]
products.

I go back to my hole now, waiting for the nuclear winter to
abate...

Pete