[Asterisk-Dev] ADSI Specs

Armand A. Verstappen armand at nl.envida.net
Mon Aug 18 15:20:38 MST 2003

Hi Jayson,

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 03:57, Jayson Vantuyl wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 10:10:19AM +0200, Armand A. Verstappen wrote:
> > Do you by any chance know how to put a script in the self-load slot? I
> > have a Aastra PT480, with four slots. The last in the lists is
> > <available SL>, but I never succeed in loading a script there.

> It's all about the FDN and the SEC codes.  To be honest, you just have
> to know them.  If your phone is "unlocked" that usually means the SEC
> codes are zeroes.  As for the FDN, that's just a number you've got to
> find.  FWIW, it is different for each type of phone (each Aastra part
> number appears to have different codes for the SL slot).

Darn.. That's not what I wanted you to tell me :-(

> I actually had to special order my phone as a specific model so they
> would give me the code.  I doubt you'll have good luck getting the code
> out of them (I certainly never could).

Oh well, I'm trying both Aastra's and Resellers' support desk, maybe I
get lucky. On the off chance that I only need the FDN, could you tell me
which you are using?

> Good luck.

Thanks, I need it (and persistence, I guess)

--
Envida                     http://www.envida.net/
Armand A. Verstappen       Graadt van Roggenweg 328