[Asterisk-Dev] PHP Web Interface helpers

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Fri Aug 15 12:35:26 MST 2003

Then I will accept your input on fixing it and making it better.  :)

Its a start on at least "something"

Dave

>>> brian at bkw.org 8/15/2003 11:20:22 AM >>>
Personally I don't like how this web interface works.  1. you have to
have
your configs world write and read.  2.  Its just as easy to use vi or
pico. 3. BAD if you have security in mind.

bkw

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Jared Smith wrote:

> I can probably help out as well, as soon as I get a little free
time.

> Jared
>
> On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 00:47, Florian Overkamp wrote:
> > At 09:35 14-8-2003 -0600, you wrote:
> > >I have given the PHP code demo'ed at
> > >http://rads.netcom.utah.edu/openconf/openconf.php to Mark at
Digium