[Asterisk-Dev] WinIAX to Agent Noise Problem

Claude Klimos claude.klimos at aheeva.com
Fri Aug 8 13:50:01 MST 2003

Hi all,

I am experiencing a problem when I use a IAX client to talk to an agent.
Once the client gets connected to an agent logged in on a queue, all I
hear is noise on both phones (Agent & IAX client).
Note that if I call an extension directly from the IAX client phone, I
do not have such a problem... only when I dial a queue and then get
transfered to an agent.
The agent is an analog phone connected to a FXS port on a TDM400P card.

Any help/hints would be gratly appreciated.  Thanks,

Claude