[Asterisk-Dev] H.323 Question

Sergio Serrano Revuelto sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Wed Apr 30 06:32:24 MST 2003

Hi all,

	I try configure chan_h323 with my IP phones. When I configure my
phones with RFC2833 signalling, I have problem with recognition of dtmf
signallig. I thiks this problem is due to gnugk. But if I run gnugk in
routed mode with H.245 route mode, I haven't problem with dtmf
signalling.

But if I try transfer call pressing flash key, asterisk says to me next
warning:
	WARNING[23576]: File rtp.c, Line 655 (ast_rtp_senddigit): Don't
know how to represent '!'

Whats happen?

If a press flas key and other key, phone give me call invitation tone,
but i can'd transfer call.

Could any help me?

Thanks iun advance
srsergio