[Asterisk-Dev] best approach for a new isdn driver mainly for asterisk.. ?!

Patrick idefix at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 29 07:47:07 MST 2003

[snip]

Iirc you can find info at www.jtec.com.au

[snip]

> I heartily support any efforts to incorporate Brite communications into
> Asterisk or develop a multiport HFC chipset interface card.

Or we could ask Eicon (http://www.eicon.com) to come up with an
NT/inline powered version of their active Diva Server 4/8Bri Series. Or
a passive model as that probably would save quite a few bucks if
possible. Or maybe Digium could OEM the basic design and put the last
pieces in. Or I could just dream on off course :)

> I wish I had
> enough knowledge of Linux and programming to attempt the BRITE driver
> myself or the hardware background to develop the card but alas that
> isn't the case. I will therefore have to sit on the sidelines and await
> the efforts of other Asterisk developers.
>
> Regards,
> George Bean
> Puwaba Technologies

Regards,