[Asterisk-Dev] best approach for a new isdn driver mainly for asterisk.. ?!

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Mon Apr 28 01:06:30 MST 2003

Surely all that is needed is a better driver than chan_modem_i4l.  There
are already many passive ISDN BRI cards that could probably provide parity
of performance with Digium's analogue cards.  An ISDN driver that misses
out the modem interface and gets straight to the hardware might address the
latency and echo problems with the current ISDN solution.

  Iain

--On Sunday, April 27, 2003 7:58 pm -0500 Mark Spencer