[Asterisk-Dev] single bit T1 errors (Zhone again)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Apr 15 15:33:26 MST 2003

Mainly for the archives here. I found this PDF to be very interesting in
explaining T1 signalling.

http://www.patton.com/support/pdf/t1-e1-pri_tech_over_lo-res.pdf

But note, that it appears to be a powerpoint presentation that has been
distilled to pdf form. It says confidential on the print out, but I
found it via google, search "q931 pri" second page, second entry.