[Asterisk-Dev] single bit T1 errors (Zhone again)

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Tue Apr 15 15:12:07 MST 2003

Thanks Don,

You saved me a bit of math - I understand the basics of how the signalling
works, but as you, I am also unsure of whether the events in the driver
represent every bit that comes along, or just the changes in state of the bits.

I know there are a bunch of other people on the list with zhones, am I the
only one plagued with these issues, or has everyone else just tossed theirs
in the garbage or what ?