[Asterisk-Dev] Documentation bug (I think) - Another one

Thu Apr 10 07:14:07 MST 2003

Seen at:
http://www.digium.com/asterisk_handbook/voicemail_voicemailmain.html

<Quote>
Alternately the VoicemailMain application can take a mailbox number as an
argument, in which case it will automatically route the caller to a specific
mailbox and ask for the numeric passcode. The following example will route
the user to mailbox 6161 and prompt them for the numeric passcode:

Example

exten => 7500,1,VoicemailMain,7100
</Quote>

Shouldn't the last line read:
exten => 7500,1,VoicemailMain,6161

<???> Or am I just confused?

I don't mean to be picky, and I suppose most people would work these things
out, but then again, the docs are for beginners who are already having
problems, so hopefully this is just seen as a slight help to improve the
docs rather than anything else.

Regards,
Adam