[Asterisk-Dev] Channel bank w/ bri card and Zaptel

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Apr 3 13:36:31 MST 2003

Just so you know some terms listed in the Adit ISDN BRI card
documentation;

4:1 TDM is where 4 BRI lines share a DS0 for the D channel

3DS0 BRITE is where the ISDN BRI uses 3 DS0 channels and the D is on a
DS0 of it's own.

Don't know more, but this hopefully will help if you want to shake down
some documentation more than what this says. It would be nice if both
kinds of muxing are available.

Out of curiousity, wouldn't this be the same type of information as is
in the D channel of a PRI, and therefore maybe mostly implemented
already in libpri?