[Asterisk-bsd] Meetme on New AMD64 Server

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 15:56:20 CDT 2010

It's been a while since I configured an Asterisk setup and I could use some advice on the changes since then. I am running Asterisk-1.6.0.21 on FreeBSD-8,0-STABLE-amd64. Most of my old configuration file is working but the meetme feature is not working like before.

I no longer have the machine which had an X101P card that I used for timing so I thought I could use ztdummy. But with dahdi installed I'm assuming that zaptal cannot be installed as the Makefile comments something about them being in conflict. And as I recall, zaptel would not run on amd64 architecture either.
Can anyone offer some advice on how to proceed so that my meetme function will work with this setup?