[Asterisk-bsd] Panic on dahdi restart

Ian FREISLICH ianf at clue.co.za
Thu Aug 26 04:03:47 CDT 2010

Max Khon wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Ian FREISLICH <ianf at clue.co.za> wrote:
>
> Ian FREISLICH wrote:
> > Also,
> > >
> > > That is good news.  I was about to ask about:
> >
> > I can confirm that both outbound calls and restarting zaptel work
> > now.
> >

> That's great!

Only thing is, I've now got RED alarms that won't clear:

[Aug 26 10:59:24] WARNING[10527] chan_dahdi.c: Detected alarm on channel 1: Red Alarm
[Aug 26 10:59:24] WARNING[10527] chan_dahdi.c: Detected alarm on channel 2: Red Alarm

It worked for a little bit, but on removing the PSTN connection and
restarting asterisk and dahdi a few times trying to get asterisk
to not run as root (which fails because the devfs file permissions
can't be set at load time).

The RED alarm only clears on reboot.

Ian

--