[Asterisk-bsd] is there bsd analog for "modprobe wctdm24xxp opermode=BULGARIA"

Georgi Iovchev freebsd at pulsar.bg
Fri Jun 19 05:02:02 CDT 2009

Hello guys

I am still fighting to get Digium TDM410 with four FXOs working on freebsd.
I  got  it  working  with  asterisk  1.4.24 + zaptel 1.4.11 (both from
ports) on FreeBSD 7.2, but I am having voice quality and echo problems.

I was reading http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/TDM400P
and it seems that I may be in the situation:
"While the TDM400P is certified for many countries, simply specifying the loadzone will not set your card up to suit local line imedences etc.
This  can  lead  to echo or bad sound quality even with agressive echo
cancelation."

so on linux setting fxo_mode is done with
modprobe wctdm24xxp opermode=BULGARIA
but  I  need  the some kind of analog for this command for freebsd, or
any way to set fxomode.

In message log i got this:
Jun 18 16:58:10 test kernel: Port 1: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Jun 18 16:58:11 test kernel: Port 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Jun 18 16:58:11 test kernel: Port 3: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Jun 18 16:58:12 test kernel: Port 4: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)

i need it
AUTO FXO (BULGARIA mode)

yes there is bulgaria in fxo_modes.h  :)

Please help!

Thanks in advance,
Georgi Iovchev
www.pulsar.bg