[Asterisk-bsd] zaptel and 1.4.22`

Luiz Otavio O Souza lists.br at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:57:03 CST 2009

> Richard and Luiz,
>
> Thanks for replying. I did what you guys suggested:
>
>    fang*CLI> dahdi show channels
>   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
>    fang*CLI>
>
> Now I don't have any zaptel or dahdi channels, so that's not surprising.
> I only want the timing for meetme and for IAX trunking.

Graham,

Look at my channels, i don't have any zaptel hardware, not even ztdummy,
just zaptel:

server*CLI> dahdi show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
 pseudo            default                    default
server*CLI>

To load the dahdi paseudo channel with asterisk port you need to create
zapata.conf (just a link from chan_dahdi.conf):

# ln -s /usr/local/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf
/usr/local/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/asterisk restart

Luiz