[Asterisk-bsd] zaptel and 1.4.22`

Graham Menhennitt graham at menhennitt.com.au
Sat Jan 10 18:19:37 CST 2009

Richard and Luiz,

Thanks for replying. I did what you guys suggested:

    fang*CLI> dahdi show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
    fang*CLI>

Now I don't have any zaptel or dahdi channels, so that's not surprising.
I only want the timing for meetme and for IAX trunking.

If I do the equivalent IAX command, I get (with xxx's hiding private bits):
    fang*CLI> iax2 show channels
    Channel               Peer             Username    ID (Lo/Rem)  Seq
(Tx/Rx)  Lag      Jitter  JitBuf  Format
    IAX2/xxxxx            xxxxxx         xxxxxx          08715/00283
00004/00004  00000ms  -0001ms  0000ms  ulaw
    1 active IAX channel
    fang*CLI>

I can't see any equivalent meetme command to try.

Any clues?

Thanks,
    Graham