[Asterisk-bsd] DAHDI drivers

John Nemeth jnemeth at cue.bc.ca
Sun Feb 22 02:49:36 CST 2009

On Jul 9,  2:29am, "Luiz Otavio O Souza" wrote:
} John Nemeth wrote:
} >     I'm starting to look at porting DAHDI drivers to NetBSD.  I'm
} > wondering how far others in the BSD community have gotten and if there
} > is anything that I can use as a starting point?  I have Asterisk
} > 1.6.0.* running on NetBSD.
}
} As far as i known, there is some work going on for a FreeBSD port of DAHDI.
}
} [snip]
}
} As start point you can check the diff from zaptel-bsd to zaptel-current this
} will give an idea to you.

     Does zaptel-current present the DAHDI API to userland?  If not,
then it wouldn't be very useful.

}-- End of excerpt from "Luiz Otavio O Souza"