[Asterisk-bsd] DAHDI drivers

Luiz Otavio O Souza lists.br at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 04:54:00 CST 2009

>     I'm starting to look at porting DAHDI drivers to NetBSD.  I'm
> wondering how far others in the BSD community have gotten and if there
> is anything that I can use as a starting point?  I have Asterisk
> 1.6.0.* running on NetBSD.

As far as i known, there is some work going on for a FreeBSD port of DAHDI.

I got a private email from the person who is working on this, but i dont
have time to contact this person yet (i don't have any idea of the
progress).

If you want, contact me privately and i will send the email of this person
to you.

As start point you can check the diff from zaptel-bsd to zaptel-current this
will give an idea to you.

Last time i checked (i have a driver for another hardware that only provides
the linux driver :/ ) the port is a major PITA (will take so much time).

Regards,
Luiz