[Asterisk-bsd] hey gonzo you alivw

Ian FREISLICH ianf at clue.co.za
Tue Sep 16 02:18:39 CDT 2008

Oleksandr Tymoshenko wrote:
> Richard Neese (r.neese at gmail.com) wrote:
> > Hey there gonzo I wanted to know when you plan to update the zaptel port
> > and also work on dadhi. I am back on track with porting 1.6 but we need
> > to get zaptel updated and get dadhi into ports.
>     Yeah I'm alive. Relocated to Vancouver three weeks ago. I apologize
> to all those who wrote me in a couple of last months and  got no reply.
> I was all over my head in this relocation stuff. BTW, I'm looking for a
> job now, so if anybody is looking for a capable FreeBSD/Linux software
> developer take a look at my resume at http://gonzo.kiev.ua/files/resume.pdf
> Short/long term contracts are OK
>
> I spent several days working on porting 1.4.11. Modules ported so
> far: zaptel, ztdummy, wct1xxp, wctdm, wctdm24xxp, wcte11xp, wcte12xp. I
> don't have test environment now so "ported" means "build on FreeBSD". So
> if anyone has these cards and willing to setup test lab, let me know.

I have:

-CURRENT
wcfxo0: <Wildcard X100P> port 0xc400-0xc4ff mem 0xfdffd000-0xfdffdfff irq 17 at device 20.0 on pci0
Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X100P

and on another machine:

-STABLE
wcfxs0: <Wildcard TDM400P REV I> port 0xd800-0xd8ff mem 0xdfeff000-0xdfefffff irq 16 at device 6.0 on pci1
Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV I (4 modules)

If there's a test port, I'm willing to try it.  FWIW, I'm most
interested in fxotune because I have quite a bit of echo and it
takes about 15 seconds for MG2 to converge.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich