[Asterisk-bsd] asterisk on bsd

Michael Maxwell m.maxwell at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 15 23:49:09 CDT 2008

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:27:06 am Richard Neese wrote:
> OK its to the point . I need a headcouint of how many people out there
> are using asterisk on bsd and plan to keep using asterisk on bsd... I
> need to know who is will ing to help support the project. Its to the
> poing that it seems only 3 of us are doing the hard work and everyone
> else is a end user.

Sorry, im one of them *BSD happy people and think my dog should come with BSD
installed :o)

--
Thanks, Michael Maxwell

FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE-p1
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz (3215.46-MHz 686-class CPU)
 3:35PM  up 1 day,  2:28, 0 users, load averages: 0.20, 0.25, 0.20

PCBSD - www.pcbsd.org | FreeBSD - www.freebsd.org