[Asterisk-bsd] asterisk on bsd

Aragon Gouveia aragon at phat.za.net
Wed Oct 15 10:35:24 CDT 2008

| By Richard Neese <r.neese at gmail.com>
|                                          [ 2008-10-15 16:52 +0200 ]
> right now the issue is waiting on gonzo to finish the bsd zaptel port
> update.
>
> for 1.6 the issue is dahdi. port.. and testing and patching issues on 1.6
>
> I will work to see if there is a list we need a wiki...

There is a FreeBSD Asterisk section on voip-info.org:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+FreeBSD

Are any of the maintainers of that page reading this?  I'm wondering if we
should:

a) Use that Wiki entry for our efforts too.
b) Create a new Wiki entry on voip-info.org for our efforts.
c) Create a completely seperate Wiki page elsewhere.

a or b would be the easiest - comments? (anyone)

Thanks,
Aragon