[Asterisk-bsd] Update on zaptel-bsd

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:39:55 CDT 2008

OK good morning all. I made it to Florida . I am settling in....

On the topic of the bsd Driver we need the script published that splits the
files into thier sub directories. also need to know where the current version
stands. I will do my best to get back to porting 1.6 into the ports tree but
I still need a little more time to settle in.  where does 1.4 stand has it
been updated?

we need to get more people that use asterisk on bsd to step forward and either
put in some time to help or help fund this so we can keep zaptel and asterisk
ported. As it is time consuming.  Any Contibutions would help. even if its
small amounts they all pile up to help.

I still see a ajor need for asterisk on BSD the main being stablity, security,
performance.