[Asterisk-bsd] 回复: Re: need help for isdn4bsd-asterisk setting!

Pim van Stam pim at vanstam-ict.nl
Thu Mar 6 04:19:53 CST 2008

Hi,

You can test if the lines are working with:

# capitest -u 8 -o 'telnr'
# capitest -u 9 -o 'telnr'
# capitest -u 10 -o 'telnr'
# capitest -u 11 -o 'telnr'

Your active line is in unit 11 in stead of 8. You should modify
capi.conf with [ISDN1] group=2 and [ISDN4] group=1
Than dial with CAPI/g1/'number'. With this you are more flexible in
adding lines.

Your problem however lies in sip.conf, I guess. Do you have 'call-limit'
in this? Like:
sip.conf
[1000]
call-limit=50