[Asterisk-bsd] how can i edit the file to make calls!

lizhong zhu zhulizhongum at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jan 9 21:00:34 CST 2008

hello, all of friends:
thanks, Richard Neese. i edit the kernel and add what you gave me and recompile kernel, the isdn and capi seems work. i run isdnconfig it show s four contralloer. my card is OpenVox B400P. now asterisk can start and show :
new-host-3*CLI> capi show channels
CAPI thread [0x0] {
 Application ID     : 0x00000000
 Application uptime : 0x00000945 seconds

 Call descriptor statistics:
    allocation count        : 0x00000000 call descriptors
    free count              : 0x00000000 call descriptors
    in memory count         : 0x00000000 call descriptors
    in use count            : 0x00000000 call descriptors
    record allocation rate  :     0x0000 calls/second
    limit allocation rate   :     0x0010 calls/second
 Currently active calls:
    channel name, source->destination, call ID, in/out
}
Config entry 'ISDN2' {
 b_channels_curr : 2 call descriptor(s) free
 b_channels_max  : 2 call descriptor(s) total
}
Config entry 'ISDN1' {
 b_channels_curr : 2 call descriptor(s) free
 b_channels_max  : 2 call descriptor(s) total
}

new-host-3*CLI>
i have no idea for capi.conf for BRI. the LEDs are not blink. i would set all 4 ports are in TE mode. anyone can tell me some setting for how to start isdn4bsd and as capi.conf ?
thanks!
zhu