[Asterisk-bsd] How can i install asterisk and ISDN4BSD?

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 01:10:20 CST 2008

step 1) portsnap fetch
step 2) portsnap extract
step 3) install asterisk from ports with the deps you
need. /usr/ports/net/asterisk = 1.4.16.2_1
step 4) get the i4b from the site and fallow the directions in the readme for
freebsd.
then you can compile a kernel with i4b if needed or kload the module.

--
Welcome to the World. An the World gets smaller.