[Asterisk-bsd] How can i install asterisk and ISDN4BSD?

lizhong zhu zhulizhongum at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jan 7 00:54:03 CST 2008

hello, all of asterisk fans:
I am trying to install asterisk and isdn4bsd. i am use free bsd 6.2. i think it is very troublesome to install asterisk and isdn4bsd. few things i have to ask you guys:
1) my freebsd has no the dir ports-mgmt/portupgrade under /usr/port, i do not why.
2) how can i install latest  asterisk. the default is 1.2.13? do i need update ports ?
3) i must install asterisk first and then install iSDN4BSD.
anyone give me a hint for those issues? thanks!
james