[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD zaptel/dahdi port is looking for a new home

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Mon Dec 22 05:37:15 CST 2008

Dinesh Nair wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:26:30 -0800, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
>> first priority is to make 1.4.11 working, at least to provide software
>> timing needed for meetme and friends. Right now it's compiles, but
>> mostly non-functional. We need 1.4.11 for asterisk 1.4.22 and up,
>> unfortunately.
>
> i've had commit access to zaptel-bsd trunk, and am still maintaining trunk
> in that sense, though there've been no serious commits in a while. i'd
> like to continue with this, and am willing to assist in any way i can.
>
> will the existing subversion repository need to be moved ?

No, I don't see any reason to move it elsewhere. I just need somebody
taking leading role in preparing testing releases and/or snapshots of
zaptel/dahdi-bsd, rolling tarball and sending it to me or placing
somewhere for download. Then I can update port with that code.

Regards,
--
Maksym Sobolyev
Sippy Software, Inc.