[Asterisk-bsd] zaptel/dahdi

Richard E. Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:43:29 CST 2008

we have a server at hibbing.edu for astersik/zaptel/dahdi devel . the maint
thing we would need for basic testing is a few diff 1 to 2 port digium cards
to add to the unit.

that and someone who has moretime to spend and portdahdi and dahdi tools into
the ports tree.

we have the base of the last avaible zaptel done and gonzo was working on it
but its hard to reach him half the time latly.

on the hibbing server we would need a new svn setup for dahdi /dahdi tools and
zaptel I am hopping to talk to gonzo today to see if he is still working on
the port or not.

I will let you know.

we have a channel on irc also for those of you wishing to chat and help its

irc.freenode.net #asterisk-bsd please come join us. I dont want to see the
asterisk project fall off bsd.

we have also ported the new digium gui and it looks marvelous. I use it and
preefer it over freepbx.

I will be updaing the port in the next fewdays to show it off.