[Asterisk-bsd] Q.850: invalid number format

Michael Iedema michael at askozia.com
Wed Apr 23 06:58:51 CDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm connecting to an ISDN PBX using Asterisk 1.4.19 and i4b trunk
revision 689. Calling from an ISDN phone attached to my Asterisk
install to the ISDN PBX result in "everyone congested / busy at this
time" messages. Debugging things resulted in an ISDN trace which
revealed the release cause as "Q.850: invalid number format."

Attached are my capi.conf, extensions.conf and the trace in a zip
(rejected initially for size). Any insight as to why this is failing
is greatly appreciated. Dialing the same number using a Horstbox
(D-Link) in place of my Asterisk install in the same setup works
successfully.

Regards,
-Michael