[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk, BSD, IAX & No Hardware

Richard r.neese at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:57:25 CDT 2007

ok tp properly setup zaptel. you have to install it from ports.

cd /usr/local/etc/rc.d and edit the zaptel file and where you see it load
the .ko files on the end of the first Line put  ztdummy.ko after the
last .ko file  and as the first module on the next line. this needs to be
fixed inthe next zaptel release.