[Asterisk-bsd] who is working on the iso

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Fri Oct 5 07:49:01 CDT 2007

Hello Richard,

* Richard <r.neese at gmail.com> [12-09-07 16:11]:
> who is  it that was working on a iso with i4b drivers ?

so good news.
I was able to generate now a FreeBSD cd with included I4B drivers
which installes nearly everything without user interaction only the
partition of the disc is currently necessary.

I try now if it's possible to put your packages to the CD too and
install it automatically.

The thinks I must do is generate a freebsd package which includes the
configuration of the base system.

If that is finished we will be able to insert the CD to a new computer
answer 2 questions and the PC is installed. Took at home about 2
minutes.

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook