[Asterisk-bsd] Hey guys its update time

Tim St. Pierre tim at communicatefreely.net
Mon Nov 19 18:14:35 CST 2007

I don't know about the development side, but I did a cvs update of my
ports tree, and compiled and install zaptel, asterisk 1.4.11 and
libpri.

It's about to become a production machine, and near as I can tell, it
all seems to work okay.  I am running it on a dual Xeon machine, which
had been a problem before (when run with an SMP kernel.  I'm only using
ztdummy, but my mileage has been good.

-Tim