[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD 7 and zaptel-bsd

Tony asterisk-bsd at spam.t71.org
Thu Nov 1 20:55:58 CDT 2007

FreeBSD 7.0 is now in beta[1] . Has anybody had any luck getting
zaptel-bsd to work under FreeBSD 7?

I have compiled it up but I seem to be getting a hanging / lockup
problem similar to what is described back here -
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-bsd/2005-March/000681.html .

Running with zttest with ztdummy loaded works fine until I attempt to
CTRL-C to exit. At this point the process hangs and is unkillable. The
"ps" command shows it in state "D" which is "Marks a process in disk
(or other short term, uninteruptible) wait." . The main asterisk
process also locks up and becomes unkillable if it tryed to use the
ztdummy timer. Same configuration works fine under FreeBSD 6.

Has anybody else seen this problem and if so, is there a solution?

   Tony

Links:
------
[1] http://www.freebsd.org/where.html#helptest