[Asterisk-bsd] FBSD port: Hard lockup of machine at exit/restart of asterisk

Charles A.Newcomer charles at iapc.net
Sat Mar 19 20:54:09 CST 2005

Let me post this again.
I think this will solve all of the hard lockups.

Greetings:

It looks like there is a bug in the zaptel driver from
zaptel-freebsd-0.8.

It manifest itself when the zt_chan_read call is interrupted. (To
reproduce
run zttest and hit ^C).  I first noticed it when doing a STOP NOW.

Changing the schluffen routine as follows fixes the problem:

> static int schluffen(void *q)
> {
>    int rc;
>
>         switch (rc=tsleep(q, PZERO | PCATCH, "schluffen", 0)) {
>            case    EINTR:
>            case ERESTART: return(rc);
>         }
>         return(0);
> }

This allows the for (;;) loop to exit after an interrupt.

Thanks,
/can