[Asterisk-bsd] Digium g729 issues

Guntis Bumburs guntis at rixtel.com
Fri May 25 00:00:30 MST 2007

I also had this problem. I had contacted digium support and pointed out
problems of registry utility about a year ago (see
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-bsd/2006-September/002091.html )
 but nothing has changed since.

I think the problems of registry utility are trivial to fix.  It could take no
more than few hours for dev's to fix them.