[Asterisk-bsd] G729

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:17:00 MST 2007

Digium can careless about freebsd/netbsd/openbsd. I have talked to Mark
directly and they as a business see no future in bsd. Which I find a pad plan
being that asterisk once up seems to run a lot more stable with less
overhead.

I do need a list of working card on bsd that have been tested and know they
currently work. I know all sangoma cards are supported. I have a in with
sangoma and have done loads of testing. But we need to know what digium and
rhino and other cards work and dont work.

also we need a update to the latest zaptel need to know what is there and what
is not in 1.4.1 linux vs 1.4.x of bsd zaptel.