[Asterisk-bsd] who was it

Richard E Neese rich.e.neese at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:46:08 MST 2007

ok we have a 2.3 port already . and it works. but it is going to be changing
soon. all the amp_ AMP_ amportal calls where changed to freepbx. I just need
to get the src up on svn.

also things have to change for 1.4  of asterisk . users have ben moved from
sip.conf and iax.conf to users.conf and they are moving trunks to
trunks.conf. Sip and I iax.conf will be only for defaults.

so there are some major changes to make . I will send you the 2.3 once we have
it fully working again. and I would like to see it have its own branch. but
the sql install is still a issue. we need to stream line it.