[Asterisk-bsd] who was it

Pim van Stam pim at vanstam-ict.nl
Tue Jun 12 13:29:52 MST 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 09:40 -0700, Richard E Neese wrote:
> who was it that ported freepbx 2.3 to bsd I need to chat with him.

I am working on porting 2.2. I had the idea to move over to 2.3 and fork
it for FreeBSD. There are so many files to edit that patching is
probably more work than keeping a fork in sync. Furthermore I have some
modifications I want to add, like working with authorization groups and
all kind of additional settings on extensions and queues.

With kind regards,

Pim van Stam