[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk BSD gui Project

Richard E Neese rich.e.neese at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 18:10:44 MST 2007

I am currently working on a new gui project called DaemonSwitch. I am about to
release beta1. I do need to work on making a port for it also. I plan to have
it have a svn for those who wish to help work on it. The idea is to make a
fully working pbx on a BSD based iso. In time.

I would like to get help making the needed pkgs for it. I will post a list of
all the pkgs needed for the iso .

I want to make it as small as can be so basicly a minimal bsd install and the
listed pkgs.  This is because I plan to work on a embedded device for it
also.

I also need help wiht a Logo and a website if some one wants to help with
this. THe domain I have is DaemonSwitch.org and I have a basic logo now but
want a better one.