[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk / BSD experience?

Roland Giesler asterisk-BSD at thegreentree.za.net
Thu Jun 7 12:46:25 MST 2007

Anyone on this list, or known to you, that has experience with implementing
Asterisk (or CallWeaver - previously known as Openvoice) on
FreeBSD?  We are implementing in a call-centre of eventually 200 seats
and need some advice from people that have implement Asterisk (or the
like) in this scale, ie more than around 50 simultaneous call.

We need someone to consult with for a few hours regarding some issues
we are having and are more than willing to pay for your (their) time.

Please contact me via email of phone a.s.a.p.

--
Roland Giesler
Green Tree Systems cc, Stellenbosch, South Africa

Shop online at http://www.digitalplanet.co.za/?AID=497