[Asterisk-bsd] AskoziaPBX

Michael Iedema michael at askozia.com
Sat Jun 2 04:03:34 MST 2007

Graham & List,

> Wow! Thanks and congratulations Michael - that looks great. I won't be
> using it myself (I already have Asterisk and some other services running
> on a net4801), but for somebody setting up a dedicated Asterisk system,
> it's brilliant.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope the beta holds up to them!

> I'm forwarding this to the Soekris mailing list too as I'm sure there
> are people there who'll be interested.

Soekris boards are what I started out with a few years ago. I
currently don't have any though so hopefully someone gives it a try on
one. I appreciate the forwarding, I always fear spamming a list where
I don't participate much but did want to let them know about this.

--Michael I.