[Asterisk-bsd] AskoziaPBX

Graham Menhennitt gmenhennitt at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 1 13:34:48 MST 2007

Wow! Thanks and congratulations Michael - that looks great. I won't be
using it myself (I already have Asterisk and some other services running
on a net4801), but for somebody setting up a dedicated Asterisk system,
it's brilliant.

I'm forwarding this to the Soekris mailing list too as I'm sure there
are people there who'll be interested.

Graham