[Asterisk-bsd] MeetMe drift

Michael Iedema michael at askozia.com
Mon Jul 30 06:55:28 CDT 2007

David,

>    I'm eager to hear how it goes. BTW, the patch to channel.c actually fixes

Everything still sounds perfect after a two hour conference between an
incoming call on an ISDN line, an external SIP softphone and an
internal SIP hardphone. This was done on a 266Mhz system that was
periodically put under load by parsing multiple php pages (5-min loads
of > 2.x). This same setup fell apart after a few minutes of load
without your patches.

This has completely solved my problem! Hopefully others report the
same results and this can be incorporated into the zaptel for bsd
repo. The channel patch is going into the AskoziaPBX build. Is it
worth submitting to the digium bug tracker?

-Michael I.